Thursday, February 16, 2006

Confession Time

Since I have been spending more time trading stocks lately, I have the TV on CNBC a lot. They have been going to curling at the Olympics after the market closes and I got to watching it the other day. Darn if I am not hooked now. Since I have never been around ice and snow much, I didn't even know what curling was before this week. Now I see it pretty much like chess on ice where you have to slide a 42 lb stone down the ice and try to get it in this circle with team mates sweeping the ice in front of the thing to slide right. The American women's team has these cute young things on the team and they seem to be holding their own. The men are about the same, I guess. Next thing you know, I may be watching pairs figure skating.

Personal Unsecured Loan