Sunday, November 01, 2009

Newt advice vs. Palin advice

Newt Gingrich was upset with those of us who agreed with Sarah Palin and prefer voting for a conservative independent than a liberal republican. We are doomed to the wilderness unless we elect anyone who calls themselves a Republican according to Newt. Now that Dede Scozzafava has dropped out of the race for Congress and endorsed the Democrat in the race ( who believes in the same liberal nonsense that she does ) we are left with these comments:

SCOZZAFAVA says: "I have been a Republican my entire life, I will be a Republican until I die. I believe in the Republican party that stands for less government interference in the lives of individuals. I believe in self-sufficiency versus government dependence. I believe in lower taxes, less government regulation, I believe in less government spending."

Personal Unsecured Loan