Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Obama's lapel decisions

After 9/11/2001, Barack Obama, like most politicians wore an American flag in his lapel as a symbol of patriotism and sympathy for the victims. When he stopped wearing it, a reporter asked him about it. Here is his reply:

"You know, the truth is that right after 9/11, I had a pin. Shortly after 9/11, particularly because as we're talking about the Iraq War, that became a substitute for, I think, true patriotism, which is speaking out on issues that are of importance to our national security, I decided I won't wear that pin on my chest.

Well, arrogant dismissal of regular folks in the dems electorate seems to have Obama in sufficient angst to bring it back. He once said that his patriotism speaks for itself, but now, he must figure he needs flags to bolster that.

I wonder how long it is going to take for the poor ignorant voters to discover that Obama is as big a phony as most other politicians?

Personal Unsecured Loan