Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Habemus Papam

I don't use much Latin in my blog so the title of this one is a first. Since I am not Catholic, I do not have much knowledge of that religion's heirarchy so my ability to comment on Pope Benedict XVI is limited. It is hard not to notice all the interest in his selection by the news media who posted reporters in Rome to report on the color of smoke. For these reasons, I am pretty much a spectator and do not have much in the way of an opinion on the choice made by the 115 old men who gathered in the Cistine Chapel. Slowly, but surely, however, I am beginning to conclude they made a good choice. It certainly seems to be upsetting to the New York Times and others who make up the main stream media. It would be hard to find a better contraindicator than that.

Personal Unsecured Loan