Thursday, January 12, 2006

This is instructive, I think

If you don't read the blog known as DailyKos, you are missing some of the political opinions from the liberal perspective as they bill themselves. This is a very widely read blog and I don't usually find much there of interest, but today, I did. As has been widely reported in the media, Mrs. Alito left the hearings of her husband yesterday in tears which have been widely attributed to the many hours of attacks by Senators such as Kennedy, Durbin, Schumer and the chief bloviator, Biden. Most of us, regardless of our view of Alito feel it is unfortunate for the spouse to be present at such a hearing. This is the view of one of the readers of the DailyKos.

What, is this junior high school?

"Lindsey Graham Made Mrs. Alito Cry"
Sounds like a note someone passed me in algebra.

Why are people allowing themselves to get drawn into this episode?

-You made her cry, bully!
-I didn't make her cry, HE did!
-Well, she's crying now and everyone thinks YOU did it!

With all due respect, F*CK Mrs. Alito! We are dealing with a decision that will affect millions of people over generations! I don't give a good godd*mn about Mrs. Alito. Frankly, I'd be much happier seeing MISTER Alito crying due to a withering grilling by the Dems. But the only folks crying over the Democratic senator's questioning are other Dems (including me).


Personal Unsecured Loan